Wednesday, September 29

Women's Self Defense Tip #1



Handmade necklace by MetalTaboo on Etsy


     The last few months have been a whirlwind since I moved to Daly City and started school at San Francisco State University. For fun, I am taking a personal self defense class on Monday nights with my roommate. Although it has little to do with jewelry, I wanted to share this valuable information with you! Every week I will be posting a new tip, so we can all learn to protect ourselves. Pass it on to all the women you know, young and old!

WOMEN'S SELF DEFENSE TIP #1: Don't bother kicking a male attacker in the groin. It's an easy area to block, and they've been learning to protect that area since they were about five years old. Instead, always kick at an attacker's knees!! They won't be likely to continue their attack with shattered knee caps or a dislocated knee!

No comments:

Post a Comment