Tuesday, April 20

A Blog is Born!

Passion and Paisley has been going through some BIG changes! I get bored easily. So six months after opening my shop on Etsy, I decided it was time for a whole new look. I didn't dislike the old look (a peacock feather design in teal and bright green) however, it was not an original design and didn't have much personal connection for me. I wanted to incorporate some paisley designs into the shop banner and create a unique look that better represented my own style. Simple, natural, and quirky! After downloading 41 new fonts and discovering a new obsession with Photoshop brushes, I finally came up with the new look. I hope you love it as much as I do!


That's not the only big change! Passion and Paisley will soon be venturing out into other areas of design besides jewelry. (Did I mention I get bored easily?) I've got coasters made out of up-cycled wine corks and decorative flowers made out of copper electrical wire just waiting to be formally photographed and listed in the shop. I've already bought a really flirty apron pattern...the sewing machine is coming next week! To sum it all up, I've deemed Passion and Paisley a "handmade boutique"; a tiny shop full of exquisite things, from accessories to home decor. Of course, everything is handmade with passion. ♥

...wine corks...

In case you haven't already noticed, one of Passion and Paisley's biggest changes is the creation of this blog! I hope to fill this blog with useful information about the world of handmade goods, DIY projects, free giveaways, updates from Passion and Paisley, and anything related to creativity and design! Comment below and leave me some feedback! What do you think of the new look? What would you like to see on Passion and Paisley's new blog? Any suggestions for a Blogger newbie??

xoxo
-Nicole

2 comments:

  1. GAH!!! I love it! The colors, the entry, all of it! Girl, you are amazing!!


    p.s. Thanks for the shout out on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete